Saturday, December 19, 2009

Less than a week until Christmas!

Can you believe it's almost Christmas?! I can't!! Time around the holidays always flies by so so quickly. Are you all done with your shopping? Luckily I finished early this year, so I can relax this weekend and avoid the malls. Here is a little sneak peek at some of the giftts I bought my loved ones this year:


for my hubby, the Wii:






For my sister and sister-in-law, the J.Crew Always Cardigan








For my brother, some Old Navy jeans and polo shirts





For my Aunt, a snuggie and the book Marley and Me:






What are you giving your loved ones this year?

1 comment:

  1. I also bought the kids and husband the Wii. I know they will be surprised! We usually have dinner on Christmas Eve and I will let them open one package and it will be the Wii and they will play all night. I also got the following:

    Seashell: black short uggs
    #1 son: Fossil watch, Lids gift card and $
    #2 son: Jerky maker and gift card for grocery store for the meat. (He is a little odd!)
    Husband: ipod accessories and a train calendar

    ReplyDelete