Tuesday, March 31, 2009
So, in case you haven't heard, Bloomingdales is having a huge sale! The more you spend (of course), the bigger discount you get! Plus, if you use your Bloomingdales card, you can save $25 on each $100 you spend. This discount works on any brand, even designers like Diane von Furstenberg! Check it out if you can!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Sunday, March 22, 2009
So I've decided to try and save some $ by doing my own nails every now and then. I mean, they don't look that bad when I do them! In order to stay on track, I figured I would need to add some new polish shades to my collection (and no, this is not a Becky Bloomwood-like rationalization :)). The first shade I tried: Essie Exotic Liras. Here's a picture. I think it's perfect for Spring!
What's your favorite Spring color?
Here are the award rules: list 7 things you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love! Be sure to tag them to let them know that they won.
7 things I love:
1.) My friends and family. I don't know what I'd do without them!
2.) Shopping! There is nothing better than retail therapy!
3.) Spring and Fall. I love the mild temps and the fashion that goes along with them!
4.) Red wine, margaritas, martinis. Especially when on the beach.
5.) Travelling. I love Spain, Italy, NY, Mexico, etc. And I can't wait to travel around Europe this summer.
6.) Fashion magazines and good books. These are some of my guilty pleasures.
7.) Getting dressed up. I love doing my hair, nails, and make up for fancy occassions.
I think most of my friends have received this, but if you haven't I tag you!!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Anyone else taking advantage??
Monday, March 16, 2009
My first trip into the dressing room, I brought about 8 pairs of jeans with me. I brought various brands (Sevens, Rock and Republic, Citizens, etc.) and styles with me. I was able to throw some pairs out immediately and put others in the Maybe pile. But I wasn't in love with any of them. So I decided to take another loop around and see if I had missed any (in my size). Well I had. I was actually about to give up when I came to the Joe's Jeans section. I was tired of being there, but I figured they were worth a try. And boy, am I glad I tried them on. They were perfect! And by perfect I mean, they fit every where, even length (meaning no tayloring!). The pair? Joe's Jeans Provocateur Jeans in a dark wash.
I am still so happy with my find :)
What is your favorite jean?
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Starting March 12, it's Friends and Family time at Bananana Republic, Gap, and Old Navy. So if you've been eyeing something, now's the time to buy! With the F&F coupon, you get 30% off! Not bad! I have a coupon that I can send via e-mail if anyone wants it! Just leave me your e-mail! I hope everyone is having a great week so far!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Here it goes:
Things I am SO OVER:
- Brangelina: Seriously, I am SO SICK of hearing about them. Yes, they adopt kids. But she is a homewrecker. I miss Brad and Jen. I hate Brad and Angelina.
-Working out: I hate it. Like really hate it. I make myself go because I want to stay in shape, but I hate it. I wish it weren't necessary.
- Katherine Heigl: I have been an avid Grey's fan since day one. Seasons one and two were so great. The bomb episode - fabulous! But I was blown away when Katherine Heigl started opening her mouth and badmouthing the writers. And withdrawing from last year's Emmys because she didn't think she had good storylines - seriously?? Grey's Anatomy put her on the map, made her a star. I think it is absolutely rude of her to bite the hand that feeds her. Without that show, no one would know who she was. Why is she publicly bashing the show?
- This recession: I hate it. I want to go to sleep, wake up, and have it be over. It makes me sad hearing about people losing jobs and homes. I want it to be normal again! Happy times are so much more fun!
Phew, I feel much better now! Okay, on a more positive note, things I love right now:
- Kate Spade: I never disliked her stuff, but I am falling more and more in love with her shoes, bags, and home goods. I want everything! And her clothes are super cute
- Spring style: I am loving the nautical strips, polka dots, bows, etc. It is so fun to transition from winter to spring clothes!
- Gossip Girl: LOVE LOVE this show. And I would die for any one outfit of Blair's.
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians: Okay, I admit it, I am addicted to this show. I could watch this all day long. I am so excited for it to come back (next Sunday!)
- Old Navy: I am loving their Spring stuff. Cheap and chic - so perfect!
What about you? What are you loving? What are you so over?