Lately, for some reason, a lot of things have been making me mad, and I wanted to post a rant blog. To even things out, I will end with a list of things I am loving :)
Here it goes:
Things I am SO OVER:
- Brangelina: Seriously, I am SO SICK of hearing about them. Yes, they adopt kids. But she is a homewrecker. I miss Brad and Jen. I hate Brad and Angelina.
-Working out: I hate it. Like really hate it. I make myself go because I want to stay in shape, but I hate it. I wish it weren't necessary.
- Katherine Heigl: I have been an avid Grey's fan since day one. Seasons one and two were so great. The bomb episode - fabulous! But I was blown away when Katherine Heigl started opening her mouth and badmouthing the writers. And withdrawing from last year's Emmys because she didn't think she had good storylines - seriously?? Grey's Anatomy put her on the map, made her a star. I think it is absolutely rude of her to bite the hand that feeds her. Without that show, no one would know who she was. Why is she publicly bashing the show?
- This recession: I hate it. I want to go to sleep, wake up, and have it be over. It makes me sad hearing about people losing jobs and homes. I want it to be normal again! Happy times are so much more fun!
Phew, I feel much better now! Okay, on a more positive note, things I love right now:
- Kate Spade: I never disliked her stuff, but I am falling more and more in love with her shoes, bags, and home goods. I want everything! And her clothes are super cute
- Spring style: I am loving the nautical strips, polka dots, bows, etc. It is so fun to transition from winter to spring clothes!
- Gossip Girl: LOVE LOVE this show. And I would die for any one outfit of Blair's.
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians: Okay, I admit it, I am addicted to this show. I could watch this all day long. I am so excited for it to come back (next Sunday!)
- Old Navy: I am loving their Spring stuff. Cheap and chic - so perfect!
What about you? What are you loving? What are you so over?
Give Your Outdoor Area a Spring Renovation
2 years ago