Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Winston Update

Here is a picture of my baby dog at 9 months. Wow he is getting so BIG! I can't believe it!!










Peyton over at Life as a California Wife tagged me to do 8 x 8:


Here are the rules:
1]. Go to your photos files and select the 8th photo folder.



2]. Select the 8th photo in that folder.
3]. Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4]. Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same.



Of course it is a Winston picture :). This is Winston when he's only 2-3 months old, on Halloween. I didn't plan to dress him up, but my sister-in-law talked me into getting him a costume on Halloween. We went to Tartet and got him this mailman costume. So hilarious!! He was drowsy because he had gotten a shot that day too. I tag anyone who wants to play, because this was fun!

14 comments:

  1. Poor Winston! He is giving you the stink eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww so so so so cute! I want a dog sooo bad ! I've got to wait untill i finish uni thou :(

    Im planing a sausage dog, then when Ive got a big garden I would love a golden retreiver !
    I heart dogs!


    Soph
    x
    barrettsfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg that's adorable!

    KareyEllen
    KareyEllenDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute! Pity that your investment bag poll is closed, I would have voted for the Birkin :-) I already own the Chanel 2.55, as I am a big Chanel fan, too - I had to come over here, the name of your blog made me curious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute dog, especially with the blue outfit, I used to have similar dog few years ago which i call him black.
    http://www.kwpang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute dog and outfit! Your dog reminds my older dog I had 10 years ago.

    ReplyDelete