Friday, April 10, 2009

My week

Sorry again I was M.I.A. this week. When work gets crazy, I don't have a lot of time to blog. Well it was one of those weeks! At least it makes the week fly by! And now, not only is it the weekend, it's Easter weekend! Happy Easter everyone! Any fun plans? I have a day of shopping planned tomorrow followed by the traditional Easter festivities on Sunday!

For everyone who asked about Rachel Getting Married:
- Anne Hathaway definitely made the movie. I see why she was nominated for best actress. A very different role for her, but in a good way. The movie is a little on the depressing side. It's not uplifting, but it's not bad. It is worth seeing for sure. I am curious to hear what other people thought of it.

Have a great weekend, and I will post the results of my shopping day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment