Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I apologize that this post is so long overdue. Sometimes I don't know where the time goes and how things fly by so quickly!! It's already Wednesday some how! And even better, it's St. Patrick's Day! I hope you remembered to wear your green today! Since I am part Irish, you know I am wearing mine :)

I have plenty of new purchases I want to share with you, some of which are my favs (Tory Burch, J.Crew). I need to be a less lazy blogger and take some pictures. For now, I will share with you my new baby (other than Mr. Winston):





Yep, I bought a YSL Muse Bag! It is a gorgeous navy color (not as bright as it looks in the picture). I bought the large size in Indigo. LOVE IT. I know it's been out for a while, but I can see why it's still so popular.

4 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! I have been eyeing that one in black for years, xxxooo, totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely new bag! Great choice!! ps our puppy is Winston too! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a navy bag! You made an excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DELICIOUS. You will use it like mad!

    ReplyDelete