Thursday, June 25, 2009

Trip Recap: City #3 - Paris

After Barcelona, we headed to the one and only PARIS!!!!! All I can say about Paris is: GORGEOUS. I absolutely LOVED Paris. I could have stayed there forever. Everything about it was charming and beautiful. Just walking around the city is enough to make anyone happy. There was a language barrier here, but we managed. And the people weren't as rude as people made me think they would be. The food and wine were delicious. Here are some pictures:
The Louvre, where we saw the Mona Lisa.

Notre Dame Cathedral. Just absolutely gorgeous.


The Eiffel Tower at night, when it lights up.


View of Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower
Paris was definitely my favorite city. I would go back in a second! And the shopping was amazing! I bought myself some souvenirs - I will have to post pictures later!

5 comments:

  1. fun pictures! we leave for Paris soon and I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lived in Paris for 5 years- loved it! I am glad to hear you had a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! no - outside of Seattle :) I've been to Paris once for a brief visit but it was over ten years ago and it was a surprise (birthday and I didn't know the destination - we went all around France) so I am just so excited to be planning things to do and places to go. I am glad to hear it is hot! (and that you had such a great time) I've been worrying it would be too cool. Can't wait to see what souvenirs you got! Let me know if there's something great I should look for :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's my favorite, too. I'm so glad you loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, gorgeous pictures! Sounds amazing! I want to get back to Paris asap, but I don't see that happening soon. I'll live through your pictures. haha

    ReplyDelete