Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Crazy Week



I am sorry that I have been a bad blogger this week - work has been super crazy! A lot of drama going on, nothing that directly involves me thank God, but I still have to hear and see it all! UGH! Luckily, after tomorrow at 3, my weekend begins and I am off to Portland for the weekend! I am very excited to relax, enjoy some pumpkin lattes, and do some tax-free shopping! And guess what? To top off the weekend, Sunday when I get home I am. . . . . .


MEETING MY PUPPY! As soon as we land, the hubby and I are off to visit our breeder, play with the puppies, and pick ours out! I will post pictures on Sunday when I get home!!


Have a great weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time in Portland! I've never been there but have always wanted too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun this weekend and I can't wait to see the pics of the pups!

    ReplyDelete