Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thanks to everyone for their input on the j.crew dress. Unfortunately J.Crew made the decision for me - a few minutes later the dress disappeared from my cart, so someone else must have pulled the trigger while I was debating it. Oh well, it wasn't meant to be. I did happen to pop into a J.Crew store today. There wasn't much left in the sale section, but I did score the navy cafe capris and a cute pair of short for a total of $35. Not too bad! I'll update later with a picture of the shorts, they are still in the trunk of my car (I didn't want to bring them past the hubby, we are supposed to be saving money :) ). Did anyone else visit J.Crew this weekend? I noticed new corsage tees in different colors! They aren't on sale, they are $30, but I don't see them online. They had white, teal, peach, bright pink, and dark grey. I am pretty tempted to pick up either the teal or the hot pink. I wish they didn't start at $30 though! Plus all the new fall items coming tomorrow, it is going to be dangerous!! It's hard to think of fall when it's 100+ degrees here in L.A. Fall is my favorite season though, so bring it on! I hope everyone had a great weekend!!


UPDATE: Here are the shorts I scored:

2 comments:

  1. I saw the tees. I thought that dark grey would transition to fall really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is great.... and I love how the doggy matches as well, xxxooo

    ReplyDelete