Thursday, April 8, 2010

Derby Dresses

So I got home late last night, but all my sleepiness went away when I saw a box from DVF at my door. Derby dress #2 had arrived! I took some quick pictures so I could start the decision-making process. Here they are:


The first dress is the Diane dress in a pattern called Feather Fountain. Love this print.
The second dress is the Kate Spade Connect Four dress.
I have a feeling this is going to be a toughie. I think I am leaning toward one, but I'm not 100% sure yet. ANy thoughts? I apologize for the poor quality pictures, I will try to take some better ones soon!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I just absolutely love the polka dot one! Too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving the Kate Spade polka dot one, super cute! xxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate Spade!! I love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete