Sunday, February 22, 2009

2009 Oscars Fashion

I was pretty impressed by the fashion at the Oscars. I love the light, neutal colored dresses and the statement jewelry. Here are my top 5 of the night. . I did find it more difficult than past award shows.

1.) Marisa Tomei in Versace. This dress is just absolutely gorgeous. Love the color, the one shape, and the one shoulder look.





2.) Heidi Klum in RM by Roland Mouret. I must say that red is definitely Heidi's color. She wears it quite a bit and always looks gorgeos. I love the shape of the dress and the cut outs.





3.) Taraji Henson in Roberto Cavalli. Again, I love the light, neutral tone. And I LOVE the necklace!




4.) Anne Hathaway in Armani. The sparkles look great on her. She is another star who always seems to glow.



5.) Miley Cyrus in Zuhair Murad. This dress stood out because it was unique, but I like it. I love the back and the waist.


Honorable Mentions? Diane Lane looked stunning, as did Evan Rachel Wood and Angelina Jolie (I have to admit, I can't stand her, so she must have looked good if I am mentioning her :) ) I liked the color of Natalie Portman's dress, but it was a little boring for me.
Any thoughts?





6 comments:

  1. I loved the color of Heidi Klum's dress. It looked awesome on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Penelope Cruz's vintage dress was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pe dress too!!! I think I'm not objetive

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with you for 90% of this list! I don't like Angelina Jolie either but I really loved her emeralds. I know people were saying Oh Amy Adams did that last year! But I liked it. I think she rocked them. And I loved Miley's too except for the belt piece. She looked beautiful! I think the people who are down on her on some of the other blogs and message boards are just saying that she looked bad because they don't like her and that isn't fair. Give credit where credit is due!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete