Tuesday, February 10, 2009

L.L. Bean tote, Europe vs. USA

So I have 2 quick questions that I need your help with!
1.) Does everyone but me have an L.L. Bean tote? Do I need one? Are they worth $30, and do they really last forever? Which one do you all have?

2.) Does anyone know if there is a difference (price, quality, etc.) between buying designer bags here and buying them in Europe? I am saving up to buy a Chanel, so I am trying to decide if it makes more sense to buy it here or buy it in London or Paris this summer when I go. Any advice? Thanks in advance!

Any Valentine's Day plans? I still haven't chosen an outfit, but I will let you know what I do decide. Thanks for all your help with them thought!

7 comments:

  1. I only know that designer bags are cheaper in Spain than in the rest of Europe. The quality is the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now that I am in DC I see SO MANY LL Bean totes. On my college campus, out shopping, the families I babysit for-everything! I had never seen them in LA though. I think they are definitely more of an east coast thing (or maybe the two of us are/were living under rocks in LA ;). However, I just got my first one (the heart one) and Love it! It is pretty small (I recommend getting a large or medium) but seems like it will last a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really need one! Totally worth it! They do last for a VERY long time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. everyone should have an ll bean tote. they last forever and i swear they never wear out! not to mention, they are such a classic piece that they will never go out of style. i would stick with one of the neutrals because they go with anything, but now ll bean carries so many fun colors and such that you can find something that is perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh EVERYONE has the LL bean tote!! seriously everybody!! its insane!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are SOOOO worth it! $30 is massively cheap for totebags so LL Bean is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LL Bean also has specialty totes by which you can pick your own color straps and zipper pocket and bottom of bag. It can be 3 bright and amazing colors. When you go on their website, under totes, scroll down to the bottom and look for customize.
    You have a cute blog.

    ReplyDelete