Thursday, February 12, 2009

busy busy busy!!

Have you ever had one of those weeks that flew by super fast without even realizing it? Well that is how this week is going for me. I can't believe it is already 12:30 on Thursday already. I have been swamped at work, and then when I get home, all I want to do is lay on the couch and stare off into nothingness. Plus my eyes are killing me by the end of the day, so the last thing I want to do is look at a computer at home ( I stare at a computer all day at work.) So I do apologize for the lack of posts this week. But I am looking forward to this weekend because it is a 3 day weekend, and it's Valentine's Day!! yay! I think I am going to wear the Nanette Lepore red dress for dinner on Saturday because it is going to be cold and rainy out, so I can always wear that dress with tights. I will try to remember to take pictures! Oh and I think I have justified purchasing an L.L. Bean tote. I think I will get the large size in the dark pink.
Happy Thursday everyone, we are almost to Friday!! And I couldn't be happier about that!!

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about this week! And I have so much to do before the weekend!! Work on my boyfriends gift, plan my outfit for saturday night, plus I need to fit in a mani/pedi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! We really do have similar taste :)

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete