Wednesday, January 28, 2009

L is for. . . . .

Megs at The Newbie New Yorker asked me to play the Letter Game. If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I'll assign you a letter. You post ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.
Megs assigned me the letter 'L'... so here are my 10 favorite things...

1.) Laughing - it makes me forget about all the problems in the world. Isn't it fun to laugh so hard you cry? I love laughing with my friends.


2.) Labradors - how could you not love these cute little faces??



3.) Lunches - I love meeting my friends and gossiping over lunch. Because who doesn't want to be a lady who lunches?



4.) Louis Vuitton - this represents my love for fashion!




5.) Lattes - these help me function when I need to be up early. and they taste yummy :)



6.) Little black dresses - can you say instant sex appeal? no wonder these will always be a closet staple


7.) Lazy weekends - when weeks get so so busy, it is nice to spend a weekend doing nothing - staying in pajamas, watching movies, reading magazines, etc. I need one of these soon!!




8.) Las Vegas - the playground for adults! There is something for everyone in Vegas!



9.) Lip Gloss - I am a big lip gloss junkie. They are pretty low maintenance and they make you look good!



10.) Love! I love to love! I love my friends, family, and husband!

9 comments:

  1. when I gave you L i had no idea what you were going to write, but now it seems so obvious! I love all of the things you've posted as well -- especially Lattes, Louis Vuitton, lip gloss, lunches...I pretty much like everything you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with everything in this post..especially louis vuitton, lattes, and lunches !

    ReplyDelete
  3. well if you're going to London this summer we'll have to compare stories...i am SOOO excited so i cant wait to hear what fun you'll have! im addicted to lipgloss to...you should try CD "diorkiss" they have the best smells!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to love too!!! And everything you have post in this post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lip gloss is an excellent L!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool entry! I want a letter too please!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like everything from one to ten of all "L" :) I can´t even imagine a Lady without at least one of them...

    ReplyDelete