Monday, January 19, 2009

merci, gracias, grazi, thank you!

I want to say a big thank you to Mrs Stilettos for introducing me on her blog today! I am really glad I entered the blogging world, and I look forward to making a lot of blogger friends! So thank you to everyone who has stopped by and started following my blog!
Also, thank you all for helping me rationalize the purchase of those kate spade mary janes! I decided to go for it. . . and of course the website didn't have my size! So I frantically called my Nordstrom, and although my Nordstrom didn't have my size, the sales associate was able to find them at a different store (and I got the LAST size 6! Can you say fate!) Thank you Nordstrom, as this is yet another reason why I LOVE Nordstrom so much. They are so helpful! And they didn't charge me shipping! And not that I needed it, but did you know they will price match if you find something cheaper at another store?? Man I love them!
Happy Monday (ha ha), and I can't wait for Gossip Girl!

5 comments:

  1. Ooohh, those shoes were cute! I'm so glad you decided to go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your purchasing the shoes!!! Nordstrom is great on customer service!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Nordstrom fabulous?!

    I am happy Mrs. Stiletto's introduced you as well. She is such a sweetheart!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nordstrom has the most amazing service ever! Serisouly, I wrote them like this long thank you letter last year, because they have been so kind again and again with different things. I'm happy for you that you found the shoes, I bet they are cute :)

    ReplyDelete