Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of 2009. So far, my day has been perfect. What could be better than sleeping in, shopping, and watching football while flipping through magazines? I am in heaven. While I was at the mall today, I could definitely see the effects of the economy on retailers. At BCBG, many items were 70% off. Now, of course their prices start off super high, but at 70% off, I couldn't pass it up! Even Nordstrom was offering 30% brands such as Juicy, BCBG, Trina Turk, etc. If you are able to do some shopping, now is the time to take advantage! At Bloomingdales last week, I was able to get this Nanette Lepore dress for $135, originally $285. Not too bad! And it can be worn for various occassions!


nanette lepore

Kate Spade is currently offering 30% off the entire store except for jewelry. Banana Republic is giving an additional 20% off all sale items. And, attention all Sex and the City Fans, each season of SATC is only $9 right now at Target. Time to stock up! Victoria Secret is having their Semi-Annual sale now as well. So again, it is time to take advantage if possible! Good luck, and let me know about any other fabulous sales going on!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Nordstrom is having a big sale, or at least they were a couple days ago, so i would check that out!

    ReplyDelete