Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekend Review

Happy Sunday everyone. I hope you had a great weekend! I had a pretty busy one. Friday night the hubby and I just hung out at home. We usually don't have much steam come Friday night after a long, busy week at work. So we rented some movies and hung out around the house.

Saturday, we went to a baseball game. It was a lot of fun, even though it was pretty hot out. After the game, we met some friends at a fun Mexican restaurant for some drinks. Here is what I wore out for drinks:

I got the dress at the J.Crew outlet back in May. The belt is from Banana Republic, and the gladiator sandals are from Nine West (got them last summer). I LOVE these sandals and will be very sad when they die :(

In preparation for fall, I picked up some jodhpur clips to clip on my jeans when I wear boots over my jeans. Here are some pictures:



I got these clips at a nearby equestrian store for only $3.50 for a pair. I have a feeling these will be very handy in the fall to help avoid the bunchy jeans syndrome.



6 comments:

  1. ooh i never knew about those clips! how interesting! i should definitely pick some up! cute outfit! thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that is a good idea going to the equestrian store! I bet they would be a lot more expensive at a shoe store! You look very nice in the red dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea. i definitely need to pick some up.

    ReplyDelete